Cotton-Raye Construction is a licensed and insured builder, serving Longmont / Boulder, Colorado and surrounding areas. Our reputation for quality services and creative solutions is founded on our commitment to our clients. We take pride in our work and it shows in the end result of all projects we undertake. Our specialties are in counter tops, closet systems, full remodel services and cabinet work. Please click here to learn all about our services.
How We Work
The process of going from "idea" to realization is one that we make personal with our clients. First, we will visit you in your home to look at the job. There we can discuss colors, design, shapes and your desires for the finished project. Finally we will take measurements and sketch plans for your project. Estimates for your job are provided in a timely manner, usually no more than a week after the initial consultation. And before the job begins, we will have developed with you a clear and concise plan for what you would like us to achieve. In this manner, you are always as much a part of your project as you want to be. The end result will be just what you were hoping to achieve (if not exceeding your expectations).
The Products We Use
- avonitesurfaces.com - Avonite™ is a pioneer in solid surfacing. Surface options include realistic textures, recycled products, and rich collections inspired by glass, concrete, precious metals, and other natural materials. Avonite Surfaces™ are international favorites in leading hotels, resorts, specialty restaurants, and unique corporate environments as well as residential projects.
- affinitysurfaces.com - Exceptional performance coupled with the elegance of stunning design. There is no safer, more practical surface when compared to other classes of material. Whether you are designing that dream kitchen you always wanted, or remodeling your bathroom to a more lavish style, Affinity™ Solid Surface offers a beautiful collection of styles and colors that will define your lifestyle and home.
- paperstoneproducts.com - Want to go Green? Paperstone carries colors that are 100% certified green; Earth friendly. PaperStone™ is known as a sustainable countertop material, but it is really much more. PaperStone™ excels in a variety of creative uses. PaperStone’s non-porous surface provides a lifetime of stain resistance and it absorbs virtually no water. PaperStone™ is extremely rigid and dense, lending to additional applications beyond countertops such as furniture, vertical panels and partitions, signs and cutlery handles. Its superior strength allows innovative cantilevered designs up to 18-inches of unsupported overhang when using 3/4-inch material.
- kraftmaid.com - KraftMaid Cabinets™…inspired cabinetry solutions for your entire home. From beautiful kitchen cabinets and cabinetry accessories to customized media centers and bedroom sets, select the cabinets and accessories that not only reflect your family’s needs, but also your style.
- Chemcore Industries (Dovae Premium Solid Surface) - With over 100 color and texture choices, the Dovae line from Chemcore Industries is a great choice for all forms of solid surface projects.